I believe everyone is familiar with the concert truss, because it is often used in music festivals, concerts, and various activities. We often see gorgeous stage effects, which are supported by concert trusses. In practical applications, the concert truss not only requires the realization of stage building, hanging background cloth and audio and video lighting, etc., the most important thing is to ensure its sturdiness.
Usually the concert trusses we see come in many different styles and categories. Today I will tell you some common types.
First of all, the one we see most is the standard type, which is processed and formed in accordance with the relevant standards in the industry and then built. The structure is relatively simple and the installation is not complicated.
Secondly, it is portable. Obviously, this type of truss is specially designed for smaller stages. Its constituent materials are slightly thinner than the standard type. Therefore, its bearing capacity is smaller than that of the standard type. It is only suitable for small performances. Activity.
Another type is the super-strong type, which is specially designed for some special large-scale stages. This truss is the strongest of all and has the greatest bearing capacity.
In addition to the above classification, it is sometimes divided according to the shape of the concert truss, such as triangular trusses, trapezoidal trusses, and polygonal trusses.
So how should the concert truss be installed?
1. First, place the four bases of the concert truss roughly on the ground, and then adjust the lower legs so that they are on the same level. Then insert the bottom part of the diagonal support on the outside of the base on the four corners. It is best to insert two or more in each corner.
2. Use screws to fix the nuisance on the base of the concert truss. Here you must pay attention to the direction of rotation of the reverse head. After fixing it, put a square sleeve on the reverse head.
3. Next is the beam part. First connect the beam of the concert truss on the ground, and then connect the two ends of the beam to the two square sleeves on both sides, so that the beam part is assembled on the ground.
4. Connect the column truss while lying flat, then screw one end on the reverse head, and screw the cross arm on the other end. At the same time, the hanging gourd and the cross arm are connected. The function of the gourd is to lift the cross beam truss below. .
5. Slowly erect the column truss. There should be one more person to operate it. Be careful not to use too much force, and then fix the screws on the reverse head.
6. After the uprights are set up, use the hooks under the hanging gourds to hook the lower beams through the slings, and several people slowly pull the hanging gourds to pull the beams up to the left and right positions of the person's head. Install the lighting and sound equipment needed for the activity on the beam. Then pull the hanging hoist to a predetermined height to stop.
7. Tighten one end of the diagonal support to the column, and the other end to the horizontal support of the base, so that the concert truss is completed.
Jiangsu Shizhan Group is a company specializing in the production of concert trusses and other performance equipment. Our products are of high quality and have after-sales guarantee. If you have demand for our products, please feel free to contact us.