Wheel buckle (in-line) scaffolding is a new type of in-line steel scaffolding with self-locking function. Refers to the JGJ231-2010 standard issued by the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development. In production, the main components are vertical rods and cross rods. The structure of the buckle node is reasonable, and the vertical rod transmits the force axially, so that the scaffold has high three-dimensional spatial structure strength, good overall stability, and reliable self-locking function, which can effectively improve the overall safety and stability of the scaffold. It has the characteristics of fast disassembly and assembly, labor saving, simple structure, stable and reliable, strong versatility, large carrying capacity, safety and efficiency, not easy to lose, easy to manage, and easy to transport.
Ringlock scaffolding is widely used in: general viaduct and other bridge projects, tunnel projects, workshops, elevated water towers, power plants, oil refineries, etc., as well as the support design of special workshops. It is suitable for overpasses, cross-scaffolding, storage racks, chimneys, water towers and indoor and outdoor decorations, large concert stages, backdrops, exhibition stands, viewing platforms, modeling platforms, stair systems, party stage sets, sports competition platforms and other projects.
Disc buckle scaffolding is obviously more advanced. Reasonable node design can make the force of each component pass through the node center. Mainly used in European and American countries and regions. It is an upgraded product of scaffolding. The technology is mature, the connection is firm, the structure is stable, safe and reliable. All parts adopt internal and external hot-dip galvanizing anti-corrosion technology, which not only improves the service life of the product, but also provides a further guarantee for safety while being beautiful.
Wheel scaffolding and ringlock scaffolding are not the same type of scaffolding. The difference between the two is as follows:
The ringlock scaffolding is generally made of carbon steel (national standard Q235), and the main material of the disc buckle scaffolding is low-alloy structural steel (national standard Q345B), which is 1.5-2 times higher than the ordinary carbon steel pipe (national standard Q235) of traditional scaffolding.
The disc-type scaffold adopts rod-type connection, which is a coaxial socket, and the nodes are connected in the frame plane; the disc-type scaffold adopts the pin connection method.
Ringlock scaffolding is the international mainstream scaffolding connection method, mainly used in European and American countries and regions, and is an upgraded product of scaffolding; while wheeled scaffolding is a kind of scaffolding with general performance.
What are the characteristics and advantages of ringlock scaffolding?
Ringlock scaffolding features:
1. Multi-functional, according to specific construction requirements, it can form construction equipment with multiple functions such as single-row, double-row scaffolding, support frame, support column, etc. with a modulus of 0.5m in various frame sizes and loads, and can make curves layout.
2. The structure is small, the construction and disassembly are convenient, and the basic structure and special components can make the system adapt to various structural buildings.
3. Economical, saving labor cost. The construction and splicing speed is 0.5 times faster than that of the bowl buckle scaffolding, which reduces labor time and labor remuneration, reduces freight and reduces the overall cost.
4. The joint structure is reasonable, the operation is easy, light and convenient.
5. Large bearing capacity. The axial force transmission of the vertical rod makes the scaffolding as a whole in three-dimensional space, with high structural strength and good overall stability. Type scaffolding is 200% high.
6. Safe and reliable. Adopt independent wedge interspersed self-locking structure. Due to the interlock and gravity, the horizontal rod plug cannot come out even if the latch is not knocked tight. The plug-in has a self-locking function, which can be locked by pressing the latch or pulled out for disassembly. In addition, the contact surface between the fastener and the pillar is large, which improves the bending strength of the steel pipe and ensures that the pillar will not appear when the two are combined. askew.
7. The overall benefit is good. The component series is standardized, which is convenient for transportation management. No scattered and easily lost components, low loss and less investment in the later stage.
After the SHIZHAN author's introduction, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the difference between the wheel buckle type and the ringlock scaffolding. If you have the need to purchase ringlock scaffolding, please contact us.