1. Half an hour before the opening, turn on all equipment, perform low-temperature preheating, and check all equipment and lines at the same time. The low temperature state means that the light is slightly bright;
2. Reset all devices to zero after 15 minutes of preheating after booting up to allow the devices to dissipate heat, and the heat dissipation time shall not be less than 15 minutes;
3. After the heat is dissipated, you can officially enter the music performance stage;
4. After the performance is over and the guests leave the venue, the lighting engineer should turn off all equipment and allow the equipment to dissipate heat for fifteen to twenty minutes, and then seal or cover the equipment before the lighting engineer leaves the venue.
Compared with audio, the maintenance of lighting equipment is more complicated and trivial. Basically, daily routine inspections, weekly periodic inspections, monthly equipment maintenance and appropriate adjustments are carried out;
The scope of routine testing includes:
1. Whether the bulb can be lit normally;
2. Whether all equipment connections are normal;
3. Whether all equipment can be used normally, including whether the light control switch, color changer control, computer light movement, etc. are normal;
4. Whether the DMX512 signal can control the lamp normally;
5. Whether the special effect equipment is used normally and filled with required materials, such as: fog machine, fog machine, snow machine, bubble machine, etc.;
Regular weekly testing
In addition to all items of daily monitoring, the following points need to be paid attention to in regular weekly inspections
1. During weekly testing, mainly check the connection of the equipment, including power connection, DMX512 connection, etc., to see if there is any looseness, whether there is a breakpoint, etc.;
2. At the same time, when performing weekly inspections, the lamp position and DMX512 programming should be adjusted more comprehensively;
Monthly aluminum lighting truss equipment maintenance and appropriate adjustments
Appropriate monthly adjustments, in addition to all the tasks of daily monitoring and weekly testing, this will be a very meticulous work that requires coordination from multiple departments, such as actors, bands, weak current, security, cleaning, etc., while doing monthly When testing, the following tasks must be completed.
1. Lamp position adjustment; because there will be some lamp position shifts or changes in the guest area during use, the lamp position will change, so the equal position adjustment must be carried out every month, of course, including DMX512 signal controlled computer lights ;
2. Testing of mechanical equipment, including computer light motors, color changer motors, nozzles of special effects equipment, etc.;
3. Check all lines. Check whether there are breakpoints, breakages, and whether there is leakage, because it is inevitable that some human factors are caused by various accidents in the line, such as the leaking wire is stepped on, the wire that is frequently inserted or unplugged, or there are breakpoints, Occasionally, the line leaks or even short-circuits due to sprinkling of beverages. Therefore, this test should be very careful. This detection requires weak current to complete;
4. Clean up the dust and garbage inside and outside the lamp. There will be some garbage in the light itself during use, such as the garbage left in the lamp body from the explosion of the bulb, and the computer lights and special effect machinery that have been exposed to the audience area for a long time will easily fall into some garbage, such as ribbons, glass ballast, and drinks. Residual liquid and so on. Therefore, the garbage and dirt on the outside of the lamp should be wiped clean, and the garbage inside the lamp should be removed. This link requires cleaning and cooperation;
5. Check all fire protection equipment. Lighting and sound are the most concentrated types of work in the circuit. Strong electricity enters and weak electricity exits. There are many related equipment and more related wires. Therefore, fire prevention is the top priority in lighting work. With the cooperation of the Security Department, a comprehensive inspection of all fire prevention facilities and fire extinguishing equipment is carried out. The monitoring scope includes the normality of fire prevention equipment, whether the selection of fire extinguishing equipment is normal, whether it is within the warranty period, etc.;
In addition to the above-mentioned daily monitoring, weekly inspections, and monthly comprehensive inspections, the lighting engineer must have a good understanding of all the conditions of the equipment and the environment, so that if you have anything, please deal with it in time, so that you can get a good visual environment while having enough Security guarantee.