There are many kinds of trusses, such as aluminum alloy truss, steel truss, reinforced concrete truss, prestressed concrete truss, wood truss, steel and wood composite truss, steel and concrete composite truss. The aluminum stage truss we are going to discuss today has the advantage that the rods mainly bear tension or pressure, which can give full play to the role of materials, save materials and reduce the weight of the structure.
The stage truss of aluminum alloy profiles has high strength and can withstand a lot of pressure, but it also needs to be maintained. The maintenance of the stage truss mainly has two functions, which can maintain the appearance of the stage truss and prolong the service life of the stage truss.
The stage truss of aluminum alloy profiles has high strength and can withstand a lot of pressure, but it also needs to be maintained, so how to avoid damage to the aluminum stage truss?
There are two main aspects to the maintenance of aluminum stage truss:
1. Avoid contacting the aluminum stage truss with acidic and alkaline objects. The aluminum alloy profile used in the stage truss can form a protective film by itself, but it cannot prevent any corrosion. For example, long-term contact with acidic and alkaline objects will cause corrosion to the shelf, which should be avoided.
2. The use of aluminum stage trusses avoids high-strength friction and collision. Because the most vulnerable is in the process of installation, disassembly, and transportation. During these processes, the aluminum stage truss is more prone to friction and collision. These damages are difficult to repair, which not only affects the beauty of the stage truss, but also directly reduces the service life of the aluminum stage truss.
3. Under special needs, the aluminum stage truss can be specially treated. For example, the aluminum stage truss that needs to be exposed to water for a long time can be anodized to increase the protective layer of the stage truss. The role of this aspect can maintain the appearance of the aluminum stage truss and prolong the service life of the aluminum stage truss.
The maintenance of aluminum stage trusses includes routine maintenance and special handling:
1. The aluminum stage truss and its components should be inspected and treated regularly. Check whether the surface of the aluminum stage truss is corroded. For example, its components such as pins and R clips are all iron profiles, which are easily corroded by the environment. If the situation is found to be serious, it should be replaced in time.
2. Use a soft rag to clean the surface of the aluminum stage truss. The wiping frequency should not be too high. The rag used should not be rough. Otherwise, the wiping will cause more damage to the aluminum stage truss. It is not recommended to use non-specialized cleaners.
3. If the aluminum stage truss is found to be seriously damaged, it should be replaced in time or contact the merchant to inquire about the treatment method. Do not deal with it privately to avoid potential safety hazards.
4. Use professional tools to disassemble and assemble the aluminum stage truss, and the load-bearing capacity must not exceed the guide load-bearing capacity given by our merchants.
Jiangsu Shizhan Group has specialized in making aluminum stage trusses for many years, and the quality is guaranteed. I believe we are your best choice.