The main acceptance of scaffolding can be divided into 10 parts:
1) The construction of the scaffolding foundation and foundation must be calculated according to the relevant regulations according to the height of the scaffolding and the soil conditions of the erection site;
2) Whether the scaffolding foundation and foundation are compacted;
3) Whether the scaffolding foundation and foundation are flat;
4) Whether there is water accumulation in the scaffold foundation and foundation.
aluminum scaffolding acceptance" alt="aluminum scaffolding acceptance" />
1) The debris on the aluminum scaffolding site shall be removed, leveled, and the drainage shall be unobstructed;
2) The drainage ditch should be set between 500mm and 680mm beyond the outermost poles of the scaffolding;
3) The width of the drainage ditch is between 200mm and 350mm; the depth is between 150mm and 300mm; a collection well (600mm×600mm×1200mm) should be set at the end of the ditch to ensure the timely removal of water in the ditch ;
4) The width of the upper mouth of the drain: 300mm; the width of the lower mouth: 180mm;
5) The slope of the drainage ditch is i=0.5.
1) The acceptance of aluminum scaffolding tower pads and bottom brackets is determined according to the height and load of the scaffolding;
2) The specifications of the pads for scaffolds below 24m are (width greater than 200mm, thickness greater than 50mm), ensure that each pole must be placed in the middle of the pad, and the area of the pad shall not be less than 0.15㎡;
3) The thickness of the bottom plate of the bearing scaffold above 24m must be strictly calculated;
4) The bottom bracket of the scaffold must be placed in the center of the pad;
5) The width of the bottom bracket of the scaffold shall be greater than 100mm and the thickness shall not be less than 50mm.
1) The sweeping rod must be connected with the vertical pole, and the connection between the sweeping pole and the sweeping pole is not allowed;
2) The horizontal height difference of the sweeping pole shall not be greater than 1m, and the distance from the side slope shall not be less than 0.5m;
3) The longitudinal sweeping pole should be fixed on the pole at a distance of no more than 200mm from the base epithelium with right-angle fasteners;
4) The horizontal sweeping pole should be fixed on the vertical pole immediately below the vertical sweeping pole with right-angle fasteners.
1) The acceptance of the main body of the scaffold is calculated according to the construction needs. For example, the distance between the vertical poles of the ordinary scaffolding must be less than 2m; the distance between the large horizontal bars must be less than 1.8m; the distance between the small horizontal bars must be less than 2m. The scaffolding carried by the building must be accepted according to the calculation requirements. The load of general scaffolding shall not exceed 300 kg per square meter, and special scaffolding must be calculated separately. There can be no more than two working faces within the same span.
2) The vertical deviation of the pole should be checked and accepted according to the height of the frame body, and the absolute difference should be controlled at the same time: when the frame body is lower than 20 meters, the deviation of the pole should not be greater than 5 cm. The height of the erection is between 20 meters and 50 meters, and the deviation of the pole is not more than 7.5 cm. When the height is greater than 50 meters, the deviation of the pole shall not be greater than 10 cm.
3) When the scaffolding poles are lengthened, except that the top of the top layer can be used for lap joints, the joints of the other layers and each step must use butt fasteners to connect the scaffolding body. The joints should be staggered: the joints of two adjacent poles should not be set at the same Within the same span; the staggered distance in the horizontal direction of two adjacent joints that are not synchronized or different spans should not be less than 500mm; the distance from the center of each joint to the nearest main node should not be greater than 1/3 of the longitudinal distance; the lap length should not be less than 1m , 3 rotating fasteners should be set at equal intervals to fix, and the distance from the edge of the end fastener cover to the end of the overlapping longitudinal horizontal rod should not be less than 100mm.
In the double pole scaffold, the height of the auxiliary pole shall not be less than 3 steps, and the length of the steel pipe shall not be less than 6 meters.
4) The large horizontal bars of the scaffolding shall not be greater than 2 meters and must be set continuously. The horizontal deviation of a row of large horizontal bars shall not be greater than 1/250 of the longest length of the scaffold, and shall not be greater than 5 cm. The large horizontal bars shall not be set in the same span. The side rails of the scaffold should protrude from the frame body between 10-15 cm.
5) The small cross bar of the scaffold should be set at the intersection of the vertical bar and the large horizontal bar, and it must be connected with the vertical bar by right-angle fasteners. And to transfer the load on the scaffolding, the small cross rods must be fixed with right-angle fasteners, which are fixed on the longitudinal horizontal rods.
6) In the process of erecting the frame body, the fasteners must be used reasonably, and the fasteners must not be replaced or misused, and the fasteners with sliding wires or cracks must not be used in the frame body.