Advantages and Applications of Aluminum Alloy Pallets
Advantages of aluminum alloy pallets
At present, many tobacco and alcohol enterprises, food and medicine, and many light products have selected aluminum alloy pallets for logistics storage and transshipment. So why do so many companies use aluminum alloy pallets? Let's briefly analyze the advantages of aluminum alloy pallets.
1. The aluminum alloy tray is non-toxic, does not release toxic substances, does not breed bacteria, is clean, hygienic and easy to clean. These are the standards that the food, tobacco and alcohol industries need to meet.
2. The aluminum alloy tray is corrosion-resistant and non-rusting, and it still maintains its bright and silver-white color for a long time in a humid environment.
3. The aluminum alloy pallet is light, and its weight is only one-third of the iron pallet. It is very convenient to carry, but the load-bearing capacity is not inferior.
4. The aluminum alloy pallet can be customized, and the size and load can be customized according to the needs.
5. Long service life, aluminum alloy trays are very durable.
6. High recycling value, aluminum alloy pallets can be 100% recycled, and the price of scrap aluminum can be used as a secondary cost recovery.
Characteristics of various pallets on the market
According to insulation
1. Anti-static, the surface resistance value is from the 6th power of 10 to the 9th power of 10
2. Conductive, the surface resistance is less than the 6th power of 10
3. Insulation, the surface resistance is more than 10 to the 12th power
1. Wood type: Made of wood or bamboo materials, it is generally used for handicrafts or decoration.
2. Metals: The general texture is stainless steel, which is mostly used for placing items and does not move frequently.
3. Plastic: Due to its light texture, easy to use and anti-slip function, it is mostly used in the service industry.
4. Plastic-wood type: made of plastic-wood composite material, it is widely used, saves energy and reduces pollution.
Classification of pallets
There are various types of pallets according to the pallet material, usage, table top, fork-in method and structure of the forklift. Especially in some occasions that require fast operation, due to the high efficiency, safety and stability of pallet operation, various countries have developed a variety of special pallets. Such as flat glass container trays, special trays for tires, long-sized object trays and special trays for oil drums, etc.
It is precisely because of the wide variety of pallets that have a wide range of applicability and a pivotal connection, they are in the central position in the efficiency of various logistics links such as loading and unloading, storage, transportation and packaging, and have a very important connection function, so , Although the pallet is only a small appliance, its size is the core of the package size, carriage size, and container unit size. Only the pallet size is the standard to determine the supporting specifications and serialized specifications of packaging, truck carriages, train carriages, and container boxes.
Pallet load definition
Static load refers to the maximum load weight that the pallet can bear when the pallet is placed on a horizontal and rigid plane, and the goods are evenly spread on the pallet.
Dynamic load refers to the maximum load weight that can be supported when the pallet is in dynamic operation and the goods on the pallet are evenly laid out when using forklifts and other handling equipment.
Refers to the maximum load weight that the pallet can bear when the pallet is on the beam shelf or other similar material racks and the goods are evenly placed on the pallet.
Therefore, when choosing the load capacity of the pallet, it is necessary to understand the use function of the pallet. When the pallet is to be stored on the shelf, the shelf load is the most important. At the same time, the load capacity of the pallet has a lot to do with the placement of the goods on the pallet. The load area is reduced, and the actual residual load of the pallet will also be reduced instead of the original rated load.
In the concept of load, dynamic load and racking load may not be clearly divided. In the European pallet standard (EPAL), the load on the rack and the dynamic load during forklift operation are combined into the same load.
Development prospects of aluminum alloy pallets
With the advent of the era of low-carbon economy, low energy consumption, low pollution, and low emissions have become the basic requirements of my country's development. Its essence is to improve the effective utilization of energy and develop clean energy. Logistics is in a special position in the low-carbon economy. On the one hand, logistics is not only a large energy consumer, but also a large carbon emission producer. On the other hand, the development of logistics is an important measure to realize a low-carbon economy. So logistics development is necessary.
With the rapid development of modern logistics, pallets, as a centralized and unitized tool, can place scattered goods neatly and uniformly. It can be transported by forklifts and stored on shelves in the form of goods, saving space and greatly improving the efficiency of logistics operations.
The most common pallets we usually use are wooden pallets. The disadvantages of wooden pallets are also obvious. They are not environmentally friendly and cannot be reused. Therefore, replacing wood with wood is an important measure for the technological innovation of modern pallets.
Aluminium pallets are the most environmentally friendly material in the modern pallet product range. The aluminum pallet is designed according to the standard size of the international standard ISO6780, and is suitable for various intermodal transportation in different countries. In particular, it overcomes the characteristics of non-metallic materials that are susceptible to moisture, deterioration and deformation, and is especially suitable for air and ocean transportation of export products.
Aluminum alloy trays are suitable for electronics, medicine, food, chemical products, etc., products with extremely high environmental hygiene requirements or corrosive products.
The ultra-light aluminum pallet is developed based on low-carbon energy saving, using high-quality aluminum alloy profiles, processed by automated production equipment and advanced connection technology. The ultra-light aluminum tray weighs only 4-8kg, can be used all day, sterile, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, fire-proof; the recovery rate is 100%, the residual value is high; environmental protection, low-carbon, energy-saving, especially when exporting does not require fumigation, high-temperature disinfection or anti-corrosion deal with. Comply with the legal requirements of the United States, Canada, and the European Union for the packaging materials of all goods entering their countries.
If you want to know more information about aluminum alloy pallets, please call or email us.