Ringlock scaffolding is a new type of scaffolding, which was introduced from Europe in the 1980s and is an upgraded product after the bowl-buckle scaffolding. Ringlock scaffolding is widely used in: general viaducts and other bridge projects, tunnel projects, etc. It is also suitable for overpasses, storage shelves, large concert stages, background stands, stands, stage setting for evening parties, sports competition stands and other projects.
1. Versatility: single and double-row scaffolds with different frame sizes, shapes and carrying capacity can be formed according to specific construction requirements.
2. High efficiency: simple structure, easy and fast disassembly and assembly. The assembly and disassembly speed of ringlock scaffolding joints is more than 5 times faster than that of conventional blocks. Its assembly and disassembly is quick and labor-saving, and workers can complete all operations with a hammer.
3. Large bearing capacity: the pole connection is a coaxial socket, and the node is in the plane of the frame. The joint has mechanical properties of bending resistance, shear resistance and torsion resistance, stable structure and large bearing capacity.
4. Safety and reliability: The ringlock scaffolding joint is designed with self-gravity in mind, so that the joint has a reliable two-way self-locking ability, and the load acting on the crossbar is transmitted to the vertical rod through the buckle.
5. Ringlock scaffolding adopts standardized packaging, which has less maintenance, convenient transportation and easy storage.
1. The materials and processing quality used for ringlock scaffolding must meet the specified requirements, and it is forbidden to use unqualified materials to build scaffolding to prevent accidents.
2. General scaffolding must be erected in accordance with the scaffolding safety technical operating regulations. For high-rise ringlock scaffolding with a height of more than 15m, it must have a design, a construction plan, and the approval of the upper-level technical person in charge before it can be set up.
3. The dangerous and special ringlock scaffolding must be designed and approved before it can be installed.
4. After accepting the task, the construction team must organize all personnel to carefully understand the special safety construction organization design and safety technical measures of ringlock scaffolding. Then discuss the installation method, and send a skilled and experienced technician to be responsible for the technical guidance and supervision of the installation.
1. According to the site and the size of the stake out, place the adjustable base, and adjust the adjustable base nut to approximately the same level;
2. Install the pole upright on the adjustable base, and install an adjacent pole in the same way;
3. Fasten the crossbars of the corresponding distance between the two installed vertical bars and disc fasteners;
4. Install adjacent vertical poles and fasten them with cross bars at the same time;
5. Continue to install the vertical poles, and form a unit body of four vertical poles after the horizontal poles are buckled;
6. Use level or spirit level to rotate and adjust the base to adjust the level of the erected base frame;
7. After adjusting the level of the base frame, install the corresponding inclined rods one by one;
8. Use a hammer to hammer down the bolts of the cross bar and diagonal bar one by one;
9. In the same way, continue to install the vertical rods, cross rods, and diagonal rods on the base frame.
1. Ringlock scaffolding is also called socket type disc buckle scaffolding. The vertical rods are connected by sleeve sockets, and the horizontal rods and inclined rods are clamped into the connecting plate by rod-end buckle joints, and connected with wedge-shaped bolts to form a steel pipe support with an invariable structural geometry. Ringlock scaffolding is composed of vertical rods, horizontal rods, inclined rods, adjustable bases and adjustable brackets.
2. Wheel buckle scaffolding is also called straight plate pin formwork bracket. The vertical rod is connected by a sleeve socket, and the horizontal rod is inserted into the vertical rod connecting plate with a wedge-shaped straight plug welded on the rod end. The horizontal rod and the vertical scissor brace are formed by using fastener-type steel pipes to fix the vertical rods or horizontal rods to form a template bracket.