With my country's emphasis on cultural performances, the market for stage aluminum alloy lighting stands continues to develop, and the requirements for stage equipment are getting higher and higher, and the requirements for the safety and fast performance of the construction are getting higher and higher. In order to ensure that the welded finished product meets industry standards, the preparation work before welding is particularly important.
1. Aluminium stage truss can be cut by mechanical or plasma arc methods. The bevel processing should adopt mechanical methods, and the processed bevel surface should be smooth and free of burrs and flashes. The groove type and size should be determined according to the joint type, the thickness of the base material, the welding position, the welding method, the presence or absence of backing plates and the conditions of use, etc., and shall be determined with reference to the welding procedure qualification results.
2. During the construction of aluminium stage truss, a temporary pad can be added on the back of the weld according to the structure, welding position and construction conditions. If a backing plate is added to the back of the weld, the agreement of the original design unit shall be obtained. The backing plate can be made of materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel or copper that have no adverse effect on the quality of the weld.
3. Before aluminium stage truss welding, the oil stains and oxide film on the welding wire, the groove of the weldment and the nearby surface should be removed.
(1) Use organic solvents such as acetone or carbon tetrachloride to remove oil stains on the surface, and the removal range on both sides of the groove should not be less than 50mm.
(2) After removing the oil, the welding wire should be chemically, and the groove should be mechanically (or chemically) to remove the surface oxide film.
●Mechanical method: The groove and its nearby surface can be filed, scraped, milled or removed with a stainless steel wire brush with a diameter of about 0.2mm until the metal luster is exposed. The removal range on both sides should not be less than 30mm from the edge of the groove. Wire brushes should be degreased regularly.
●Chemical method: After soaking in about 70°c(5%~10%)NaOH solution for 30-60s, then soaking in about 15% HmO3 (normal temperature) for about 2 minutes, then wash it with warm water, and then make it completely dry. Or use other similar methods to treat the welding wire that has been reliably surface treated and is not oxidized or contaminated, and can be used directly without the above-mentioned cleaning.
(3) The cleaned weldment and welding wire should not be contaminated before welding. If there is no effective protective measures, welding should be carried out within 8h, otherwise cleaning should be carried out again.
(4) When the pipeline weldment is assembled, the inner wall should be flush, and the amount of misalignment b should meet the following requirements. When the wall thickness s<5mm, b<0.5mm; when the wall thickness S>5mm, b<0.1s and b<2mm.
(5) When the equipment and vessel weldments are assembled, the amount of misalignment b should meet the following requirements. Longitudinal weld: when wall thickness s<5mm, b<0.5mn; when wall thickness s>5mm, b<0.1s and b<2mm, girth weld: b<0.2s and b<5 mm,
(6) When assembling butt weldments of unequal thickness, the end face of the thin part should be located within the end face of the thick part. When the amount of surface misalignment exceeds 3m or the root misalignment of single-sided welding exceeds 2mm, the edge of the thick plate shall be processed according to the regulations.
(7) Before using the welding machine, check whether its grounding is intact, whether the cooling water circuit and air circuit are unblocked, and whether its various functions can work normally.
1. Aluminium stage truss material: The quality of the material is particularly important. Small manufacturers use inferior profiles to process and use scrap aluminum to produce stage trusses that do not meet safety standards. The high-quality aluminum material has the same appearance and color, and the tube body is smooth and has no burrs, and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and electric corrosion resistance.
2. Aluminium stage truss pipe material thickness: A good design can give the truss a better load-bearing degree, and the thickness that meets the standard is the biggest guarantee for the safety of aluminium stage truss.
3. Aluminium stage truss manufacturing process: trusses not only require good materials and good craftsmanship, but also have higher requirements for the manufacturer's production technology.
4. Aluminium stage truss construction requirements: The correct and standardized construction method is also very important. Strictly follow the manufacturer's instructions to build. Do not exceed the manufacturer's recommended maximum span and maximum load-bearing capacity to prevent the aluminium stage truss from collapsing.
When choosing aluminium stage truss, it is best to inspect the manufacturer on the spot. Seeing is believing. Don't choose products based on the unit price of the quotation. Once a safety accident occurs, everything will be in vain. Be sure to choose products with stable quality and quality assurance.