Aluminum scaffolding currently on the market is roughly divided into two types: one is nickel-titanium aluminum alloy quick-mount scaffolding, this aluminum scaffolding is well-reviewed in the market. It uses nickel-titanium aluminum alloy, the production process is cold expansion and cold pressing, and the warranty period for structural parts is ten years. The other is fast-mounted aluminum scaffolding made of aviation aluminum alloy and welded. The disadvantage is that the molecular structure of aluminum alloy becomes brittle after the structural part is welded by electric welding, which affects the strength and toughness of the aluminum alloy itself.
Using lightweight and very strong aviation aluminum alloy as the material, the weight of the parts is very light, and it is easy to install, transport and store. The weight of Aluminum scaffolding is only 1/3 of the traditional steel structure scaffolding, so there is no need to worry about crushing the ground.
Aluminum scaffolding has very high connection strength and stability, and the design of the supporting mechanism is very scientific. The overall structure is safe and stable. Aluminum scaffolding adopts the new cold work process of internal expansion and external pressure. The destructive pull-off force of the scaffold joint reaches 4100-4400Kg, which is far greater than the allowable pull-off force of 2100Kg. The 12-meter-high double-wide frame has a larger load-bearing capacity of 500Kg. Each tower can bear a weight of 272Kg, and the entire tower can bear a weight of 900Kg.
The overall structure of Aluminum scaffolding adopts a "building block" combination design, with standardized components and no loose parts. Without any installation tools, two workers can build an aerial work platform with a height of 20 meters in a short time.
Aluminum scaffolding is equipped with very high-strength castors with brakes, which can be moved and locked arbitrarily, which is convenient for continuous use in multiple different working locations.
The height of the legs of Aluminum scaffolding can be adjusted freely, and it can be used based on steps, stairs and complex terrain. With the help of polyurethane casters, it can avoid damage to floors such as marble, wooden floors and lawns, and can enter and exit, build and work in narrow spaces. It has various combinations and beautiful appearance.
Aluminum scaffolding can be specially designed and manufactured according to the user's special maintenance or operation requirements of different terrains and environments.
All parts of Aluminum scaffolding are treated with special anti-oxidation treatment, no rust, and chemical resistance. Its joints are solid shot blasting castings, and the product service life can reach more than 30 years without maintenance.
1. Suspended scaffolding: a platform suspended by more than two ropes supported by an overhead, equipped with a device to raise and lower the platform to the required working height, so as to provide access and work platforms during construction. Suspended scaffolding is also used for inspection, renovation and maintenance of high-rise buildings, factories or other large structures.
2. Mobile scaffolding: portable casters with or without power, crawler or wheeled supporting scaffolds. Movable scaffolding is usually supported on all sides to prevent deformation of the mounting parts. Mobile scaffolding can be built from various components or systems.
1. Platform: an elevated workbench composed of a single wooden board, artificial wooden board or artificial deck.
Supporting structure: beams of outriggers, supports, telegraph poles, outriggers, uprights, uprights and frames, including prefabricated frames, which have been mechanized but not motorized. The support may include any similar rigid support, including connecting the hoistway to the rear structure of the building.
2. Outrigger beam: Suspended scaffolding or outrigger scaffolding structural members, by extending the connection point of the scaffold and away from the structure or building to provide support.
3. Guardrail system: erected obstacles, including but not limited to top rails, middle rails and uprights, are erected to prevent falling from the scaffolding platform or walkway to a lower height.
4. Sidewalk protection: scaffolding and its supporting structure may include integral devices for sidewalk protection.
In recent years, the continuous development and use of many new products have effectively improved the use effect and efficiency of the products, including the current Aluminum scaffolding. By using the advantages of aluminum alloy, a new type of aluminum scaffolding was designed and developed. Through the transformation and design of the application facilities here, the use effect of the scaffolding is effectively improved.
Aluminum scaffolding can play a practical application role in different construction fields by relying on the actual advantages of basic materials. In the process of using and transporting scaffolding, because the aluminum alloy material is relatively light, it reduces the labor of the personnel in the process of transportation and installation, and can be installed and used quickly, thereby improving labor and construction efficiency. At present, the application of Aluminum scaffolding is very wide, which involves many different application fields such as construction, decoration, decoration, industry and so on.
Recommend product:Mobile Aluminum Scaffolding Tower