Aluminum mobile scaffolding is a kind of life tool, which belongs to the newly developed and designed all-round multi-directional aluminum alloy scaffolding. Aluminum mobile scaffolding adopts single-pole aluminum tube, which has no height limit, and is more flexible and changeable than portal scaffolding. It is suitable for any height, any site, and any complex engineering environment. Aluminum mobile scaffolding is a work platform built for high-altitude operations. This type of scaffolding has the advantages of simple erection and disassembly and convenient transportation. Therefore, in recent years, the development speed is very fast, the market demand is large, and it is widely used in various large and small construction sites, playing a great auxiliary role.
With the good performance of Aluminum mobile scaffolding gradually being recognized by the world, it has gradually been widely used in many domestic enterprises and institutions, hotels and hotels in equipment maintenance, cleaning and cleaning. However, due to the inadequate training of the suppliers for the users and the relatively fast flow of the users, it is inevitable that aluminum mobile scaffolding has some safety hazards during the use process.
1. Check all components to ensure that all parts are intact, and the missing parts should be supplemented or replaced in time;
2. Solder joint inspection: ensure that all solder joints should not be welded;
3. Pipe inspection: all pipe fittings have no cracks; no obvious dents caused by extrusion or bumping. Any pipe with a dent of more than 5mm shall not be used;
4. The thread of the adjustable leg should be kept clean and lubricated.
At present, scaffolding manufacturers on the market have launched a variety of scaffolding products with rich functions. For example, the buckle-type aluminum alloy scaffolding is more suitable for erecting hanging and cantilever work platforms, and the door-type scaffolding is more suitable for ultra-high-altitude operations, which can be built from 2 meters to 48 meters. Because aluminum mobile scaffolding can be installed with heavy-duty swivel casters, it can be moved easily. Usually a standard set of seven or eight meters high mobile aluminum scaffolding can be pushed by two people.
The specifics that need to be paid attention to when setting up Aluminum mobile scaffolding are:
1. Choose a solid ground for the construction, and confirm whether the weather and surrounding power facilities affect the construction, to ensure that all parts are intact, and the missing parts should be supplemented or replaced in time;
2. When building, the operator should have the qualifications to build, and correctly wear protective equipment such as safety helmets, safety belts, safety ropes, and set up warning signs around the construction site to prevent unrelated personnel from entering;
3. When building the first layer, if you use lockable casters, you should lock the casters in advance. With the aid of a horizontal ruler, adjust the nuts on the casters or soles to keep the scaffold frame level and prevent subsequent construction from causing the scaffold to tilt as a whole. When equipped with diagonal braces, they must be installed when they are built to a height where the diagonal braces can be installed. Each time a piece of frame is installed, a lock should be buckled at the connecting pin. The construction process should be constructed in strict accordance with the standard construction diagram, and the accessories cannot be reduced. When climbing, you should climb from the inside of the scaffold;
4. When moving the scaffold, all personnel on the scaffold should evacuate and clean up all the debris on the scaffold and the ground. The operator should push the scaffold at the bottom of the scaffold. When stopping moving the scaffold, all casters must be locked to prevent accidental sliding.
5. Beware of all the surrounding environment of the construction site during use. Aluminum mobile scaffolding is used at high altitude, and the wind factor plays a considerable role. In a proper wind environment, pay attention to safe work under protective conditions, and under strong wind conditions and without effective fixation and stable protection. The wind factor has become one of the most dangerous conditions for the aluminum tower, and the wind factor must be considered and paid attention to. When the wind speed is >7.7m per second, stop the tower work. If the wind speed reaches 11.3m per second, tie the tower to the building. If it reaches 18m per second, the tower needs to be dismantled. There shall be no high-voltage cables or other obstacles that may affect the safety of high-altitude operations in the operation area.
6. Tools and materials cannot be placed on the aluminum mobile scaffolding platform pedal for a long time. When stopping use, a warning sign should be made. When using plug-in tools on the scaffold, you need to be grounded. When using power tools, pay attention to the impact of horizontal force on the scaffold.
Recommend product:Mobile Aluminum Scaffolding Tower