In recent years, the scaffolding family has entered a new member - engineering ringlock scaffolding. As a new type of building support system, it can be composed of different shapes and bearing capacities according to different building construction requirements. , double-row scaffolding and supporting frame and other construction equipment with various functions.
engineering ringlock scaffolding introduction
The engineering ringlock scaffolding is usually divided into 48 systems and 60 systems, which are composed of main components such as vertical poles, horizontal poles, inclined poles, bases, standard bases, and top brackets. Below, SHIZHAN will introduce the use, main accessories, detailed installation and specific characteristics of the buckle type scaffolding one by one.
Engineering ringlock scaffolding is widely used, and is generally used for support design in building construction such as viaducts, tunnel projects, plant construction, housing construction, storage shelves, basement construction, and overpasses.
2. Main accessories
Generally, the engineering ringlock scaffolding consists of vertical poles, horizontal poles, vertical inclined poles and some small accessories. Each accessory can have different product size specifications according to different needs.
The vertical pole is welded with a disc, and there are eight holes on the disc, four of which are dedicated to the cross bar, and the four punched holes are dedicated to the oblique bar. The poles are generally made of Q355B, Q345B, Q355, Q235 and other materials, with lengths ranging from 0.2 meters to 3.0 meters, and the surface is generally made of hot-dip galvanized dipping and painting.
Standardized self-locking pin design is adopted. The cross bar joint is specially manufactured by the circular arc of the pipe. It is in frontal contact with the vertical rod steel pipe. horizontal force. Fully automatic professional welding process, the length varies from 0.3 meters to 3 meters.
Third, the characteristics of the buckle type scaffolding
1. Multifunctional. According to the construction requirements, construction equipment with multiple functions such as single-row, double-row scaffolding, support frame, support column, etc. with a modulus of 0.5m and other frame sizes and loads can be formed, and can be arranged in curves.
2. Less structure, easy to carry and disassemble. The whole structure adopts the component combination construction method, and the basic structure and special components can make the system adapt to the arrow buildings of various structures.
3. More economical and save labor cost. The splicing speed of the disc buckle scaffold is 0.5 times faster than that of the bowl buckle scaffold, which can reduce the labor time and labor remuneration of construction personnel, and reduce the overall cost.
engineering ringlock scaffolding assembly tips
Knowledge of engineering ringlock scaffolding: Engineering ringlock scaffolding is a new type of convenient support layher allround scaffolding. It is similar to a bowl buckle frame but better than a bowl buckle frame. Its main features are:
1. Reliable two-way self-locking ability;
2. No moving parts;
3. It is convenient and quick to transport, store, erect and dismantle;
4. The force performance is reasonable;
5. It can be adjusted freely;
6. Standardized product packaging;
7. The assembly is reasonable, and its safety and stability are better than those of the bowl buckle type and better than the door type scaffolding;
8. It has been shown in practice that as a single-span, multi-span continuous beam and frame structure house formwork support system with a beam span of less than 15m and a clearance height of less than 12m, its stability and safety are better than that of bowl-buckle scaffolding, better than Portal scaffolding.
1. Engineering steel ringlock scaffolding should not be erected on the ground where the base layer is not hard, the ground is uneven and the concrete is not hardened.
2. It is not suitable to set up directly on the soft soil layer with poor soil quality and the foundation where the ground is easy to collapse;
3. It can only be used as a floor-standing scaffold, not a cantilevered scaffold.
1. In the early stage, the special construction plan design of the support system should be done well, and the general contractor should set out the line to make the support system horizontal and vertical, so as to ensure the setting of the scissor support and the overall connecting rod in the later stage, and ensure its overall stability and anti-overturning resistance. sex.
2. The installation foundation of the wheel buckle scaffold must be compacted and leveled and concrete hardening measures must be taken.
3. The wheel-buckle scaffold should use the elevation range of the beam-slab base plate of the same elevation. When the single-member support frame with large height and span is used, the tensile force of the cross bar and the axial pressure (critical force) of the vertical bar should be checked to ensure that The stability and safety of the frame.
4. Sufficient scissor braces should be added after the frame body is erected, and enough horizontal tie rods should be added between the 300-500mm distance between the top bracket and the frame body crossbar, so that the overall stability can be reliably guaranteed;
5. At present, the Ministry of Construction of our country has not issued industry standards and specifications for wheel-type scaffolding, but it has begun to be widely used on construction sites. Of course, it is hoped that relevant departments will formulate corresponding specifications, so that the correct use of wheel-type scaffolding in projects has reliable basis.