Why is ringlock scaffolding more and more popular?
Why is ringlock scaffolding more and more popular? This is a question worth thinking about. The following editor will explain why:
1. Advanced technology: The disc type connection method is the mainstream scaffold connection method at home and abroad. The reasonable node design can achieve that the force of each rod passes through the node center. Currently, it is mainly used in European and American countries. It is a traditional bowl buckle type. The upgraded product of scaffolding has mature technology, firm connection, stable structure, safety and reliability.
2. Upgrading of raw materials: The main materials are all low-alloy structural steel (GB Q345B), whose strength is 1.5 to 2.0 times higher than that of ordinary carbon steel pipes (GB Q235) of traditional bowl-ringlock scaffolding.
3. Hot-dip galvanizing process: The main components are made of internal and external hot-dip galvanizing anti-corrosion process, which not only improves the service life of the product, but also provides a further guarantee for safety, and at the same time, it is clean and beautiful.
4. Reliable quality: Snap-on scaffolding starts from cutting, and the entire product processing has to go through more than 20 procedures. Each procedure is carried out by a special machine, which reduces the intervention of human factors, especially the production of horizontal rods and vertical rods. The automatic welding machine achieves high product precision, strong interchangeability, and stable and reliable quality.
5. High bearing capacity: The allowable bearing capacity of a single pole with a height of 5 meters is 9.5 tons (safety factor is 2). The breaking load reaches 19 tons, which is 3 to 4 times that of traditional bowl button products.
6. Low dosage and light weight: Under normal circumstances, the distance between the vertical poles of the heavy support frame is 1.5 meters and 1.8 meters, and the step distance of the cross bars is 1.5 meters. The larger distance can reach 3 meters, so the same support volume The dosage will be reduced by 2/3 compared with traditional bowl button products, and the weight will be reduced by 1/2~2/3.
7. Fast assembly, convenient use, and time saving.
Inventory of the five characteristics of ringlock scaffolding
Ringlock scaffolding has been widely used in the fields of airports, subways, light rails, high-speed rails, bridges, housing construction, wharfs and large venues. It has the advantages of safety, beauty, material saving, labor saving, short construction period, etc., and the use characteristics of the product There are more.
Multi-functionality-according to specific construction requirements, single and double-row scaffolding, support frames, support columns and other construction equipment with different frame sizes, shapes and load-bearing capacity can be formed.
Safety and reliability-The self-gravity is taken into account in the joint design, so that the joint has a reliable two-way self-locking ability. The load acting on the crossbar is transmitted to the vertical rod through the disc buckle, which has strong shear resistance. The pole connection is a coaxial socket, the node is in the plane of the frame, and the joint has mechanical properties of bending resistance, shear resistance and torsion resistance, stable structure and large bearing capacity. The load of a single pole is less than or equal to 60kN.
Durability——standardized packaging of products, less maintenance, fast loading and unloading, convenient transportation and easy storage. The surface of the buckle type scaffold is treated with double-sided hot-dip galvanizing, which is not easy to rust and is more durable than the buckle type scaffold.
High efficiency-in terms of comprehensive construction period, transportation, loss, and maintenance, the cost of ringlock scaffolding is relatively low, and the economic benefits of long-term use will be more significant.
Economical——Simple structure, simple and fast disassembly and assembly, completely avoiding the loss of bolt operation and scattered fasteners. The joint assembly and disassembly speed is faster than the steel tube fastener type, and the assembly and disassembly are fast and labor-saving. The worker can use a hammer. Complete all assignments. In terms of construction period, transportation, loss, and maintenance, the cost of the disc buckle bracket is relatively low, and the economic benefits of long-term use will be more significant.
Ringlock scaffolding plays a key role in the construction industry
The use of ringlock scaffolding in modern life is very extensive. The development of modern society is accompanied by the construction of many high-rise buildings and the implementation of various development projects. Scaffolding is used in these extensive industries. Yes, ringlock scaffolding is a tool that construction units must use, and it plays a very important role in the formation of the building.
ringlock scaffolding has been greatly improved in terms of quality and technology. ringlock scaffolding has a good future for development in the future. First of all, shizhan buckle-type scaffolding is safer in design. The ultimate load that his single pole can carry is about 20 tons, and the design load can be more than 8 tons. Moreover, the buckle type scaffold greatly improves the correction of the scaffold due to long-term use, and greatly avoids some unnecessary dangers. Moreover, the use of shizhan buckle type scaffold is more time-saving and labor-saving.
Anti-corrosion measures need to be taken to store ringlock scaffolding
In the construction industry, ringlock scaffolding has always been used in building erection and house decoration, etc., which can properly protect the safety of workers. It plays a convenient and safe role in construction applications. It is a good construction tool that makes it more comfortable for workers to use.
Among all scaffolding products, the use of ringlock scaffolding is very common. However, no matter which type it is, everyone should be aware that if the buckle-type scaffolding product is not stored carefully, it will become corrupted. So when the buckle scaffold we bought is corroded, can we still use it?
After being corroded, the ringlock scaffolding will be very fragile, especially the products made of metal materials, the sturdiness will be lost. Therefore, the rusted buckle scaffold will become particularly fragile, and it may break as long as it is hit. And its performance will be missing, causing unnecessary trouble. Therefore, when purchasing it, we must pay attention to the quality of the scaffold before it can be used. Once a problem is found, it should be replaced in time to ensure the safety of the scaffold.