Ringlock scaffolding has the characteristics of versatility, high efficiency, high carrying capacity, safety and reliability. At the same time, it is not easy to cause problems in the process of use. It is simple and convenient to load and unload, and is convenient for storage. These advantages allow ringlock scaffolding to play a very important role in the construction of the project, and it is widely praised by the construction unit.
Due to the excellent performance of ringlock scaffolding and the popularity of the market, a large number of newly-built ringlock scaffolding factories have appeared on the market. At present, there are many ringlock scaffolding enterprises all over the country. Only in each city, there are more than 100 large-scale companies producing various ringlock scaffolding.
Only high-quality ringlock scaffolding can guarantee the safety of construction. First of all, we need to understand which ringlock scaffolding is of inferior quality and which are of high quality. Only by learning to distinguish between them can we better purchase. With so many options of ringlock scaffolding in the market, how do you distinguish between the pros and cons?
Let’s share with you some purchasing skills, let’s learn how to choose high-quality ringlock scaffolding.
The characteristics of inferior ringlock scaffolding
1. The material is uneven and there are many impurities. The density of steel is too small, and the size is too large, so it can be weighed and checked when there is no vernier ruler when purchasing.
2. The surface is prone to scarring. This is because the use of inferior materials, coupled with the simple equipment of the manufacturer, is easy to stick to the steel, and it is easy to produce scars after the roll.
3. Inferior scaffolds are prone to cracks. The reason is that the billet is adobe, and the adobe has many pores. During the cooling process, due to the effect of thermal stress, cracks are generated, and there are cracks after rolling.
4. No metallic luster. It is light red or similar to the color of pig iron for two reasons: one is that the billet is adobe; the other is that the rolling temperature of the fake and inferior material is not standard. Their steel temperature is measured visually, so that rolling cannot be carried out in the specified austenite area, and the performance of the steel will naturally not reach the standard.
5. The strength is not up to standard, the bearing capacity is poor, and it is easy to crack or bend. It is recommended to check the strength test of the product when purchasing.
6. Recycle the second-hand materials and re-do simple processing to replace them with shoddy materials. The price of this kind of ringlock scaffolding is often sold very cheaply, so don't try to be cheap when purchasing, otherwise you will accidentally buy inferior ringlock scaffolding. After all, high-quality and cheap products are still very rare.
Features of high-quality ringlock scaffolding
1. The high-quality materials used are uniform in composition, the tonnage of the cold shear is high, and the end face of the cutting head is smooth and neat.
2. The high-quality disc buckle has higher strength and is not easy to bend, crack or damage.
3. The size error is small, the specifications are standard, and the weight is heavy.
4. Pass the test, with test report and product certificate. This is the most important point. When purchasing, it is best to ask the manufacturer to provide a corresponding report to ensure that the product meets the requirements.
5. The surface layer will be treated with hot-dip galvanized anti-corrosion and anti-rust treatment, which has better durability. Generally good ringlock scaffolding can be used for more than 15 years.
High-quality ringlock scaffolding generally comes from manufacturers with large scale, complete qualifications and strong strength. Small workshops do not control quality strictly, so it is difficult to guarantee quality. Therefore, it is the fastest and most effective to purchase scaffolding directly from large ringlock scaffolding manufacturers.