1. During installing and using Ringlock Scaffolding,the considerations of the construction technology of ringlock scaffolding that you should know
2. Different categories of Ringlock Scaffolding and the corresponding characteristics.
3. Quality standards that should be met by the scaffolding before leaving the factory
During installing and using Ringlock Scaffolding,the considerations of the construction technology of ringlock scaffolding that you should know
The most widely used scaffolding products are ringlock scaffolding, and its construction safety requirements are also very strict. Only in accordance with the normative construction standards and correct use methods can the safety of construction operations and personnel be guaranteed. Let's talk about the construction technology of ringlock scaffolding. You must get!
At the construction site,There are two major steps to follow when using ringlock scaffolding:
1. First, you need to install the scaffold, and the accessories that make up the scaffold, such as the base, the pole, the diagonal rod, etc., are built in accordance with the requirements of the specification;
2. Next, the connection of the scaffold needs to be inspected, and the construction work can only be carried out after the inspection is qualified.
There are three points to pay attention to during the installation and use of ringlock scaffolding:
1. Check whether there is stagnant water on the scaffolding and other related accessories to ensure that the overall use specification meets the requirements for the use of the ringlock scaffolding, especially the verticality of the corner and the fracture.
2. Check whether there is any looseness in the connection, and whether safety measures such as personnel protection are in place to avoid any safety accidents.
3. The ringlock scaffolding needs to be checked regularly during use to avoid unauthorized disassembly of the scaffold, and whether the inspection personnel are on duty with a certificate.
Because the ringlock scaffolding has the characteristics of versatility, high efficiency, high bearing capacity, safety and reliability, and at the same time, it is not easy to cause problems in the process of use. It is simple and convenient to load and unload, and is easy to store. Therefore, engineering construction plays an important role in many of our construction industries.
Regarding the content of the construction technology of ringlock scaffolding, have you got it?
Different categories of Ringlock Scaffolding and the corresponding characteristics
Features of ringlock scaffolding
The pole is made of Q345B material, so the bearing capacity is high, especially the 60 series ringlock scaffolding, which is much higher than other traditional scaffolding. The same project can greatly reduce the amount of scaffolding, save labor and construction period, and the surface is hot-galvanized, and the overall appearance is . However, due to the high production cost of scaffolding, there are still some applicable projects from economic considerations.
The most commonly used engineering category of ringlock scaffolding
High formwork, large span, cantilevered structure, heavy support, safe climbing ladder for deep foundation pits,
High mold type
Since the ringlock scaffolding is characterized by the high bearing capacity of the vertical poles, the spacing of the cross-bars can be longer than ordinary scaffolding, so the number of vertical poles, top supports, and bottom supports are all reduced year-on-year. For projects of the same scale, the overall amount of scaffolding can be reduced by 30% —50%, the corresponding transportation, warehousing, loading and unloading costs can be reduced, due to the fast installation, the labor is also greatly reduced, so that the higher production cost of the ringlock scaffolding can be amortized as a whole, so this type of project is the most suitable.
Because of the built-in diagonal pull rod, it is equivalent to the role of scissor support, which can make the whole frame body become countless triangular geometric invariants, and the safety factor is very high. For large-span scaffolding projects with low bearing capacity, on the basis of ensuring the safety factor, it can also save considerable material and labor compared with traditional scaffolding, etc. This type of project is also very suitable
Because the ringlock scaffolding is equipped with diagonal rods, it can be erected with a cantilever structure, which is convenient and quick. For scaffolding on the market, only steel pipe fasteners can be used to erect overhanging scaffolding, but the installation operation is more complicated, time-consuming, labor-intensive, and material-consuming. The bowl-buckle scaffold, although it can also have diagonal rods, is difficult to find in the domestic market.
For example, bridge projects and projects with large concrete beams and thick slabs can take advantage of the large bearing capacity of ringlock scaffolding, and it is also the most widely used type in actual projects.
Safe Climbing Ladder for Deep Foundation Pit
Traditional horse tracks for deep foundation pits are mostly built with steel pipe fasteners, which are more random, time-consuming and laborious to erect, and are aesthetically pleasing and not standardized enough. The other is the construction of steel stairs. The biggest drawback is that it must be hoisted and installed, and transportation and storage are not as convenient as scaffolding. It can only be used for climbing ladders and has a single purpose.
The ringlock scaffolding can complete all erection works with only a hammer, and it is very safe, standardized, beautiful, and convenient for transportation and storage. It can be used as a scaffold after dismantling and can be used in many places.
Quality standards that should be met by the scaffolding before leaving the factory
Because of its safety and beauty, material saving and high efficiency, fast construction and other advantages, ringlock scaffolding has won unanimous praise and praise from many construction companies in recent years, especially in the field of difficult and risky formwork support such as high formwork.
The reason why ringlock scaffolding can have outstanding performance in various fields is closely related to product function design, but it is also inseparable from the excellence of manufacturing.
The "Technical Specification for Safety of Socket-type ringlock scaffolding in Construction JGJ231-2010" has made detailed and clear regulations on the production quality requirements. Let's take a look at what tests a qualified ringlock scaffolding has to go through before it leaves the factory.
1. The welding of rods should be carried out on special process equipment, and the welding parts should be firm and reliable. The welding wire should meet the requirements of the current national standards for carbon steel and low-alloy steel welding wire for gas shielded arc welding, and the effective weld height should not be less than 3.5mm.
2. The thickness of the connecting plate made of cast steel or steel plate hot forging should not be less than 8mm, and the allowable size deviation should be ±0.5mm; the thickness of the connecting plate made of steel stamping should not be less than 10mm, and the allowable size deviation should be ±0.5mm.
3. The rod end buckle joint made of cast steel should form a good arc surface contact with the outer surface of the vertical steel pipe, and should have a contact area of not less than 500 square millimeters.
4. The inclination of the wedge-shaped bolt should ensure that the wedge-shaped bolt can lock itself after wedging into the connecting plate. The thickness of the bolt made of cast steel, steel plate hot forging or steel plate stamping should not be less than 8mm, and the allowable size deviation should be ±0.1mm.
5. The pole connecting casing can be cast steel casing or seamless steel pipe casing. The length of the pole connecting sleeve in the form of cast steel sleeve should not be less than 90mm, and the insertable length should not be less than 75mm; the length of the pole connecting sleeve in the form of seamless steel pipe sleeve should not be less than 160mm, and the insertable length should not be less than 110mm .
The gap between the inner diameter of the casing and the outer diameter of the vertical steel pipe should not be greater than 2mm.
6. The pole and pole connecting sleeve should be provided with an anti-pull-out pin hole for fixing the pole connector. The hole diameter of the pin hole should not be greater than 14mm, and the allowable size deviation should be ±0.1mm; the diameter of the pole connector should be 12mm, The allowable size deviation should be ±0.1mm.
7. When the connecting plate and the vertical rod are welded and fixed, the different axial degree of the connecting disk center and the shaft center of the vertical rod should not be greater than 0.3mm; the outer edge of the single-side connecting disk is used as the measuring point, the surface of the plate and the vertical axis of the vertical rod The perpendicularity deviation of the orthogonality should not be greater than 0.3mm.
8. The screw rods of the adjustable base and the adjustable bracket should adopt trapezoidal teeth. Type A poles should be equipped with Φ48 screw rods and adjusting handles, and the outer diameter of the screw rods should not be less than 46mm; Type B poles should be equipped with Φ38 screw rods and Adjust the handle, the outer diameter of the screw rod should not be less than 36mm.
9. The bottom plate of the adjustable base and the adjustable bracket support plate should be made of Q235 steel plate, the thickness should not be less than 5mm, the allowable size deviation should be ±0.2mm, and the length and width of the bearing surface steel plate should not be less than 150mm; The surface steel plate and the screw rod shall be welded around the ring, and shall be provided with stiffeners or stiffening camber; the adjustable bracket support plate shall be provided with an opening baffle, and the height of the baffle shall not be less than 40mm.
10. Adjustable base and adjustable bracket screw rod and nut screwed length shall not be less than 5 buckles, nut thickness shall not be less than 30mm, the length of adjustable bracket and adjustable base inserted into the vertical rod should comply with the regulations.
The ringlock scaffolding of Jiangsu ShiZhan Group is in full compliance with national standards, exquisite workmanship, perfect appearance, and quality and safety can be guaranteed!
How to distinguish the pros and cons of ringlock scaffolding?
General Situation and Prospects of Development of Chinese Ringlock scaffolding Industry
Why is ringlock scaffolding a standard configuration for high and difficult projects
Shi Zhan ringlock scaffolding, escort the construction industry